When Are Follow-up Visits a Good Idea?
When are follow-up visits a good idea?
Consider these scenarios:
- Are you more tired than usual?
- Has a previous injury come back to bother you?
- Just finished your new garden and your body is saying "Ouch"!
- Have you been treated by me for less than 5 visits?
- Has it been three months since your last Non-Force Spinal Manipulation?
- Are you traveling a lot?
- Have you been under more stress than usual?
- Do you feel out of balance and scattered?
you training for your next golf tournament, tennis match, backpacking
trip, long-distance run, or horseback riding competition?
- Do you want to maximize your body's healing potential?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it's time for a follow-up spinal manipulation!
Your Follow-Up Visit includes:
- A Non-Force Spinal Manipulation which includes your whole body, not just your area of chief complaint. I believe that your entire body compensates when you have an injury. Adjusting your whole body helps restore your natural balance as quickly as possible.
- An explanation of how your body is doing, with detailed answers to all of your questions and concerns.
You may also receive several complimentary procedures which can help give you the fastest relief possible. These may include:
Customized for your unique body, your treatment protocol is based upon your body's needs at that moment. When you leave the office, you will feel more balanced and centered, relaxed, taller, lighter, and have a greater sense of well being.
- Janet Travell's "Trigger Point Therapy"
- John Barne's "Myofascial Pain Release"
- Thomas Myers' "Anatomy Trains Fascial Release"
- Kenzo Kase's "Kinesio Tapping"
Honor your body, make an appointment for a follow-up treatment today.
Want to feel more balanced, centered and relaxed?
Want to peel away layers of tension and stress?
You are worth healing.
Begin to transform your pain and stress into opportunity and freedom today.
Schedule your next session by filling out the form below or you can call/text me on my iPhone at 415-246-5867.
SF Bodywork Massage > Followup Visits